Currently offered in these postcode areas: 2340.
“Healing the mind, body and spirit”
A ten week program for Aboriginal women who have experienced domestic and family violence.
Using Aboriginal cultural practices such as weaving, painting, story telling, yarning, song and dance combined with modern wellbeing and medical practices to heal the wounds of violence.
This program runs over a 10 week period, meeting on country once a week for two hours.
Topics covered over the 10 weeks:
• Connection - Country, Culture and Family
• Healing on country—through story telling and yarning, Song and Dance
• Tucker—Healthy Food, Healthy Body, Healthy Spirit.
• Movement—Strong Body, Strong Mind
• Self Care, Self Awareness, Self Growth
• Education and Safety Planning and future planning.
• Women's Rights
• Warm referral pathways
Strictly women's business*
To find out more information about this session, complete the below form.